Homeless Children – New Lens One hundred percent of the student population is at or below the poverty line. Homeless children are the largest percentage. So, the lens through which these kids see life tends to lean toward sacrifice, hunger, lack of stability, lack of basic hygiene, abuse, violence, drugs and more. Although a wonderful environmentRead More
Follow Goodology® on Twitter
- 3 months agoFour Year Old Girl Angel For "Old Man"
- 3 months agoFive Most Philanthropic Pro Basketball Players
- 4 months agoGeorge Michael's Good Acts of Kindness
- 4 months agoAbdul Sattar Edhi Father Teresa: Legacy of Compassion
- 4 months agoThird Grade Students Study "The Golden Rule"
- 4 months agoGrocery Store Acts of Kindness and More!