Homeless Children – New Lens One hundred percent of the student population is at or below the poverty line. Homeless children are the largest percentage. So, the lens through which these kids see life tends to lean toward sacrifice, hunger, lack of stability, lack of basic hygiene, abuse, violence, drugs and more. Although a wonderful environmentRead More
Follow Goodology® on Twitter
- 10 months agoBullied Boy Gets Support from Chris Evans and Snoop Dog
- 12 months agoAOK Acts of Kindness Day in Chappaqua is Oct. 23
- 12 months agoThree Teens Give Homeless Man a Blanket
- 2 years agoFour Year Old Girl Angel For "Old Man"
- 2 years agoFive Most Philanthropic Pro Basketball Players
- 2 years agoGeorge Michael's Good Acts of Kindness