Jason Matthews caught my attention with a great new personal development book called, “Better You Better Me.” Jason has been a writer for several years and has written many books. He has a number of websites related to his books and the ‘how to’s’ of making, marketing and selling books.
If you want to learn and stay up to date in the writing and publishing world, this is the man with whom you need to connect. You’ll quickly absorb the integrity with which Jason works, writes and delivers his message.
- Honesty and Integrity in his work
- Dinner with family while watching Jeopardy!
- Learn, grow, become better. Focusing on the bigger picture to become a better person.
Books by Jason Matthews:
- The Little Universe – What if you could create a universe–a miniature self-enclosed universe? Imagine having probing cameras that could focus to any star or planet looking for life. And once you found life, what if you could accelerate time and watch it evolve? What might you find? Primordial soup. Strange beings. Alien societies. Profound wisdom.
- How to Make Your Own Website: And Your Free Blog Too – Want your own website or to learn how to blog? How does a free website builder with no monthly cost sound? You can do this; it’s easy for anyone to create a website and begin blogging with hosts like WordPress and Blogger–even if you don’t know anything about web design.
- How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks: All for Free – You’re selling ebooks on Amazon. Where else? The options keep expanding as a rising global market embraces digital books. There are dozens of potential retailers, but only a few…
- Jim’s Life – A teenage boy on trial can see and heal the human light fields, drawing comparisons to a messiah while the world argues over his case. Sequel to The Little Universe. Australia 2150 AD Jim experiences a soul transfer with the body of a 15 year old boy who died in an accident while running from a crime. Jim is revived in the hospital
- Better You Better Me: Personal Development for a Happy Life – There’s a better version of you ready to be energized. The ideas in this book are easy to add to your life, and they work wonders. You’ll be happier. Your body will be healthier. Your mind will be activated, creating the life of your dreams. Success and prosperity are in your power. Deeper, more meaningful relationships are there too. You’ll surge with gratitude for the abundance life delivers. It’s time to embrace the “new you.”
- Get on Google Front Page: SEO Tips for Online Marketing – Get on Google’s front page with easy SEO tips. Simple SEO (search engine optimization) can get any site to the top without spending money. Discover ways to use keywords, meta descriptions and tags, categories/labels, titles, link-building and more. Step by step instructions to help your site get on Google front page. Anyone can do this. It costs nothing but a little bit of time.
- The Big Bang: Notes from Looking Within – This is the 2005 version of the book. It still exists here and elsewhere as The Little Universe.
- Shep Dreams of Home: A Bedtime Story – It’s a bedtime story (just 1,222 words) and a children’s story for all. Shep, an unwanted puppy with a big head and long teeth, is rejected by his owners for accidentally bumping into things, including them. He finds himself out on his own in a dangerous world. His goal of finding someone who will accept him as he is, lands him in the home of the Lonely Man.
- Extreme Skiing and Psychadelic Mushrooms: The Art of Chasing Fear – Extreme skiing and psychedelic mushrooms don’t normally go together, but after Josh agrees to join Sam and Rudy on a backcountry adventure, he quickly realizes the trek is more than he bargained for.
Jason’s Websites and Social Media:
- Author Page
- Facebook Group
- Google Plus
- A world of videos regarding writing, publishing and marketing for Indie Authors on Jason’s page here.
- Here is a video from Jason’s backyard in Pismo Beach.