These kids got outside of themselves and saw the world – through photography. Many homeless and underprivileged children from Children First Academy in Phoenix, Arizona felt an extreme sense of accomplishment. Professional photographer Karen Shell taught these kids a skill. She shared her love, confidence, compassion and photography skills with these kids. And, you canRead More
Follow Goodology® on Twitter
- 5 months agoBullied Boy Gets Support from Chris Evans and Snoop Dog
- 7 months agoAOK Acts of Kindness Day in Chappaqua is Oct. 23
- 7 months agoThree Teens Give Homeless Man a Blanket
- 9 months agoWhat is the Driver?
- 1 year agoKindness is a Super Power in West Stockbridge, MA
- 1 year agoFour Year Old Girl Angel For "Old Man"