Abdul Sattar Edhi Called Father Teresa He was one of the most important public figures in Pakistan. He came to Pakistan totally broke, “My parents never wanted to ask anyone for money.” They said, “start something that serves the public – even in extreme hardship.” “My religion is humanitarianism, which is the basis of every religion inRead More
Follow Goodology® on Twitter
- 1 year agoBullied Boy Gets Support from Chris Evans and Snoop Dog
- 1 year agoAOK Acts of Kindness Day in Chappaqua is Oct. 23
- 1 year agoThree Teens Give Homeless Man a Blanket
- 2 years agoFour Year Old Girl Angel For "Old Man"
- 2 years agoFive Most Philanthropic Pro Basketball Players
- 2 years agoGeorge Michael's Good Acts of Kindness