Hearing Impaired Girl Helps Derrick Coleman Derrick Coleman: The deaf Super Bowl champion who broke the sound barrier http://t.co/3RNb5sZArk pic.twitter.com/8Q3fiB0Wut — Phonak – Life is On (@phonak) August 7, 2015 Derrick Coleman of the Seattle Seahawks played in the Super Bowl on Feb 2, 2014. The difference between Derrick and all the other players onRead More
Follow Goodology® on Twitter
- 1 year agoBullied Boy Gets Support from Chris Evans and Snoop Dog
- 1 year agoAOK Acts of Kindness Day in Chappaqua is Oct. 23
- 1 year agoThree Teens Give Homeless Man a Blanket
- 1 year agoWhat is the Driver?
- 2 years agoKindness is a Super Power in West Stockbridge, MA
- 2 years agoFour Year Old Girl Angel For "Old Man"