by Bernie Fallon At the school for homeless children where I tutor, here is a short exchange between a 6th grade boy and me. You never know what sensitive feelings are going on. So, throughout the day, I try to smile, be supportive and helpful at all times. This kid had a smile withRead More
Follow Goodology® on Twitter
- 1 year agoBullied Boy Gets Support from Chris Evans and Snoop Dog
- 1 year agoAOK Acts of Kindness Day in Chappaqua is Oct. 23
- 1 year agoThree Teens Give Homeless Man a Blanket
- 2 years agoKindness is a Super Power in West Stockbridge, MA
- 2 years agoFour Year Old Girl Angel For "Old Man"
- 2 years agoFive Most Philanthropic Pro Basketball Players