These kids got outside of themselves and saw the world – through photography. Many homeless and underprivileged children from Children First Academy in Phoenix, Arizona felt an extreme sense of accomplishment. Professional photographer Karen Shell taught these kids a skill. She shared her love, confidence, compassion and photography skills with these kids. And, you canRead More
Follow Goodology® on Twitter
- 1 year agoBullied Boy Gets Support from Chris Evans and Snoop Dog
- 1 year agoAOK Acts of Kindness Day in Chappaqua is Oct. 23
- 1 year agoThree Teens Give Homeless Man a Blanket
- 1 year agoWhat is the Driver?
- 2 years agoKindness is a Super Power in West Stockbridge, MA
- 2 years agoFour Year Old Girl Angel For "Old Man"