Worst Day Ever This is an uplifting message by a teenager in Brooklyn, NY. Her message has gone viral around the globe. Chanie Gorkin, a junior at the all-girls Lubavitch high school Beth Rivkah in Crown Heights wrote the poem for a school assignment last year. After the assignment, she posted the poem, titled “WorstRead More
Follow Goodology® on Twitter
- 1 year agoBullied Boy Gets Support from Chris Evans and Snoop Dog
- 1 year agoAOK Acts of Kindness Day in Chappaqua is Oct. 23
- 1 year agoThree Teens Give Homeless Man a Blanket
- 2 years agoFour Year Old Girl Angel For "Old Man"
- 2 years agoFive Most Philanthropic Pro Basketball Players
- 2 years agoGeorge Michael's Good Acts of Kindness