I had been working with Goodology since the early 1990’s. My mind rarely left the subject, studying, reading and as Winslow says in our discussion, channeling. She started out as my screenwriting coach and ended up much more. Listen here!
You can find Winslow’s books here:
- A Perfect Gem
- Heaven Falls
- The Happiness Cure
- Bright Face of Danger
- What Would You Do If There Was Nothing You Had To Do? Practices to create your life the way you want it to be
- Writing Through the Year (The Four Seasons): WriteSpa – An Oasis for Writers
Winslow Eliot’s websites:
- Show the way for other people to realize they can live their live by following their passion
- Show the way for other people to realize that they can live their lives by following their passion and doing what they love to do.
Challenge to Overcome:
- Depression – She said it’s worse than sadness. Everything is gray. Her Daily Happiness is here.
- Her husband Tom.
How to Make the World a Better Place:
She cares about literacy and writing. Her passion is to build confidence and the inspiration in younger people (and adults alike) to write!